🛠 Surveyor - (Repairs/Voids)
📅 6 months initial contract
Panoramic is facilitating the appointment of a Surveyor who can work with a Local Authority in London, to offer a resolution focused surveying service providing excellent customer service at every stage to enhance the reputation of the Housing property.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Surveyor who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of disrepair, voids and repairs works.
You will possess a relevant technical qualification e.g. RICS or CIOB accredited degree-level qualification to succeed in this role.
Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to drive and have access to your own vehicle
- Management of the whole void process
- Ensure any remedial works are carried out to the highest standard
- Ensure void property turn around as safely and as quickly as possible to allow tenants to move into their new homes
- Liaise with contractors, surveyors, and tenants
- Monitor expenditure and budgets
To be considered for the position you will have:
- Previous experience within void surveying, ideally within housing
- Confident in providing good customer service
- Knowledge of Health & Safety and CDM
- HNC Building Studies or equivalent
- Experience in managing costs and budgets
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.