Interim Development Management Specialist
Location: South West
Working in partnership with a Local Authority set in a fantastic natural environment, with a rich heritage and a thriving community. Panoramic Associates are currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Development Management Specialist
This is a great time to join the council as they are moving at pace to transform the service for the local area.
A Development Management Specialist performs the role most identifiable historically as a Planning Officer. However, the role now has a greater relationship and collaboration with Case Officers who support all casework. New technology and digital systems remove administrative processes meaning as the Development Management Specialist you can concentrate on providing specialist planning knowledge and expertise.
If you are an energetic and dedicated to planning, by insisting on high standards of construction practice. We would like to hear from you
As a Development Management, you will:
- Have professional competence/expertise and proven experience in Planning
- Assisted in planning and delivering projects/programmes
- Have prepared and presented reports
- Have knowledge of Planning legislation, S106 agreements and environmental impact assessments
- Worked and liaise with planning enforcement teams, developers, agencies, council members, and other specialists
- Provided recommendations for the planning applications that are put to the Planning Authority
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Panoramic Associates, Lola Balogun for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.