Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for an Interim Senior Public Health Specialist to start ASAP for a minimum of 6 months. This role can be fulfilled remotely and is 3-5 days per week, on a competitive daily rate basis.
- Management of the response and recovery of the COVID-19 pandemic - supporting various work streams including schools, care home and testing.
- To provide expert public health advice and leadership
- To lead on public health research in specific topic areas and wider determinants of public health (in particular Health Improvement and Health Promotion)
- Commission research audits/projects, and/or undertake research or audit and translate research findings into public health practice
- Work closely with the Consultant in Public Health and wider public health team
- Experience in a similar role - Public Health Specialist/Public Health Lead/Public Health Manager/Public Health Practitioner
- A strong public health background, lead on similar projects, Programme Manager background would be useful
- Strong leadership/management qualities
- If you are in process for Public Health Specialist/Consultant registration through the Portfolio or Medical Route, it would put you in great standing
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.