Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority in the South East to recruit an Interim Senior Public Health Practitioner to lead on the Children and Young Peoples portfolio. This is a full time 6-month assignment working on a remote basis.
- Cover the public health business as usual children and young people's role
- Support with the writing of the health needs assessment for 0-19
- Involvement in managing the immunisation and flu vaccination programme
- Work on the children's mental health portfolio
- Face to face meetings in schools once in a while may be expected but we will not rule out a fully remote candidate
To apply for this role, you must have experience of working on a CYP portfolio in a local authority and be confident to carry out the aspects of the role independently.
To hear more, please contact Maisie Hockings / Bianca Ashwin.