Panoramic Associates are working with a CCG to support them in finding a Senior Public Health Analyst for a 2 day per week role for a period of 6 months (working on a fully remote basis) to support their 'Shaping Care Together Programme'. This role falls outside of ir35.
The purpose of this role is to draw intelligence from the already collected data that can then be used by the CCG and NHS Trust. This intelligence will then be used by to make informed decisions.
- As BI leads across the system are pulling throughput of patients, specifically protected characteristics (inpatient/outpatient) and postcode demography, this will then require to be collated and transformed into tables looking at race, ethnicity, etc.
- Type of medical procedures on offer and numbers against this and ideally link to protected characteristics and post code
- Readable tables looking at deprivation index linked to patient's post code
- Furthermore where the types of treatments (outpatient/inpatient) were delivered (including across multi-site locations)
- Outcome data - need to understand what would 'good practice' is from NICE (e.g.) and then comparable against reality of what is being seen (This to include types of treatment/success of treatment and numbers of patients undergoing treatment and any national target)
Interviews for this role will be held W/C 19th April. To hear more about this role, please contact Maisie Hockings.