Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to recruit an Interim Senior EHCP Co-ordinator (PfA Annual Reviews) for a full time, 3 month, remote contract.
Role responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing and managing the Annual Review process for young people in colleges with EHCP's that have 0% high needs funding attached
- Ensure that you lead and attend the Annual Reviews of this cohort of young people and support the colleges in conversations with young people and families regarding the possible ceasing of their plan and celebrating this as a success in their journey to independence into adulthood.
- Virtually meet with young people, parents, colleges and other agency representatives in order to negotiate, identify and develop positive solutions and pathway destinations for these young people
- Develop positive working relationships with the local college providers and drive change.
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of Service providers across Education, Health and Social Care.
- Detailed knowledge of SEN law and the SEN Code of Practice, particularly in relation to the statutory duties surrounding the EHCP review process and the Preparing for Adulthood Agenda
- Thorough knowledge of the services and agencies which might be involved in the EHC reviews and the EHC Plan delivery.
- Excellent written communication skills including ability to draft clear and concise plans.
- A knowledge and/or experience of working in the 14-25 age group in SEND.
To apply for this role, please send a CV to Maisie Hockings