Panoramic Associates are working with a London Borough to support them in setting up a Speech and Language Therapy Service.
This is a strategic role suitable for somebody that has previously managed a service and has experience in Speech and Language therapy. Your role will be to work (remotely) with the borough to develop a in house speech and language therapy service by April 2021.
- Create a centralised and coordinated model to compliment other services within the council
- Provide a quality and consistent service
- Create delivery model for mainstream and SEN children
- On board SALT therapists and provide training
- Offer supervision and support to SALT therapists
- Managed a service
- Worked at a senior level (head of service, assistant director or a senior leader)
- NHS / Local Authority experience
To hear more about this role please contact Maisie Hockings on