Day rate: £300 - £350 per day (DOE)
Contract type: 3-6months duration, full time
We are currently working with a north London based Local Authority with the urgent hire of an Interim Repairs Manager for their Housing arm.
You will manage and deliver the repairs service, covering the LA's housing stock and communal areas, as well as manage specific complex areas such as structural works, dampness, playgrounds, roofing and disrepair. In addition, you will be managing the budgets and work programmes for each of these areas.
A mix of home and site/ office working.
- Responsible for the management of contractors working to maintain and repair housing stock
- Ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standard
- Support and report to the Head of Repairs in securing the continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success of the department as a whole
- Liaise and negotiate with contractors to meet customer needs
- Deliver of an effective technical, surveying, inspection and contract management service to responsive repairs, new build, aids and adaptation, and health & safety areas
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 23rd August; job descriptions are available on request post phone conversation with myself.
Please let me know if this is of interest, or indeed if you know anyone who is looking.