Health Protection Practitioners
Fully remote contracts
Competitive daily rate
Various contract lengths
Panoramic Associates are working with two local authorities who are seeking Health Protection Practitioners to support their Health Protection department with COVID-19 response with for a period of 6 months.
- Work closely with health protection staff, provide specialist advise to various workstreams (schools, workplaces, care homes)
- Undertake public health risk assessment of Covid-19 cases
- Support in all areas of COVID-19 response, support regional outbreak management hub, involvement in IMTs
- Experience of working as a Health Protection Practitioner/ Senior Clinical Contact Case Worker with COVID-19 response experience
- Experience in Local Government setting (PHE/NHSP/LA or similar
- COVID-19 response experience including conducting risk assessments, involvement in IMTs
Please note that these roles can be fulfilled fully remotely, standard Monday-Friday hours (9-5pm) and are paying a competitive daily rate. All IT equipment will be supplied prior to start date.
To hear more about this role please apply and/or contact Mia Collett on the email address / or on LinkedIn.
Please utilise our referral scheme! We have a referral scheme in place which is a £150 voucher incentive to anyone who refers us an individual who we successfully place with one of our clients.(Ts and Cs apply)