Interim Regeneration Programme Manager (Town Deal)
6 months (potential extension)
Location: North West
£425 - £450 a day (inside IR35) DOE
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in the Northwest by supporting the recruitment of an interim Regeneration Programme Manager.
The Council have entered a long-standing partnership with a funding stream to regenerate the Borough. As part of this initiative, the Council will require a dedicated human resource team to instigate and commence work at the master plan stage. As part of your role, you will be supporting the council's town centre regeneration programme to deliver significant growth and change for residents within the area.
Other areas of the role:
- Communicating effectively with developers and external stakeholders involved in the Council's schemes
- Providing effective programme and project management to establish the Council's PMO function
- Lead and manage cross directorate teams, setting the programme plan whilst motivating and developing staff
- Overseeing the improvement and delivery of the Council's town centre mix-use developments
- Working with the property market and the Council's procurement team to ensure value for money
- Identifying external funding streams to help deliver set out project deliverables
- Effective alignment of resources to support project/programme delivery
To be considered for the role, you must have had significant experience delivering town centre regeneration schemes within either a public or private sector setting. The successful candidate will need to be a self-starter, able to work at pace and have experience in writing cabinet reports.
The role will be for an initial six months with a view to extension. The position will allow remote working - however, a presence is needed in the area monthly with the potential weekly requirement at certain project milestones.
Interviews will be conducted next week, please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.
Alternatively, please get in touch if you are looking for a new role in Development and Regeneration to support Local Government.