Interim Regeneration Officer - Town Centre Management
9- 12 months
£250-£300 (Dependent on experience)
South-East of England
I have a brand new opportunity with my Local Authority client based in the East of England. They are looking to recruit an interim Regeneration Officer to help deliver the town centre economic development strategy.
As part of your role, you will be working with the Busines Improvement District and other relevant partners/ stakeholders to enable a welcoming town centre offering.
Key experience required:
- Work with the retail and hospitality sector to help promote business and employment growth
- Secure public and private investment to kick start the Councils projects
- Preparing health and safety briefs in line with health and safety legislation
- Support the appointment of external consultants to ensure the Council meets its programme objectives concerning the town centre
- Create lasting working relationships whilst working effectively in a team
The successful candidate must have a track record once working within a regeneration or placemaking role for town centre projects. Working knowledge of the current economic policy will be helpful to provide information for business-related activities.
The role will be for a minimum of nine months, with a likely twelve-month contract on offer. The position will be solely remote whilst national lockdown is in place - there will then be an expectancy to be on-site two to three days a week to enable a presence in the town centre.
Interviews will be conducted next week, please send a C.V to me or give me a call on 01173328090.