Interim Regeneration Manager
East of England
300-500 (outside IR35) DOE
My Local Authority client based in the East of England is currently looking for a Regeneration Manager to join on a 6- 12 month assignment to deliver on the regeneration of the Councils town centre projects.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for shaping the physical development of the Councils town centre to create a modern and more inclusive surrounding for local residents.
Key experience required:
- Extensive delivery of large-scale new build and refurbishment projects
- Working on bespoke regeneration projects in the Housing and Built Environment Space
- Maximising existing pipeline schemes and liaising effectively with relevant members/ stakeholders
- Writing business cases to facilitate the development from concept to delivery
- Have a mix of skills including project management, report writing, stakeholder management and a range of procurement and contract management of external consultants, such as design teams or commercial consultants
It would be advantageous if you have worked within a Local Authority setting, but it is not essential. A track record in managing pre-construction regeneration projects would be required. The role will be solely remote for the foreseeable, but there may be an expectancy later on to attend board meetings.
Interviews will be conducted in the week commencing 12th April, please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role isn't right for you, I still want to hear from you.