Public Health Strategy and Policy Officer - Health and Wellbeing
Panoramic Associates are seeking a Public Health Strategy and Policy Officer on a part-time, remote basis to assist our local authority client with the delivery of a Health and Well-being Strategy and Policy. A part-time candidate is preferred from 2-4 days per week on a remote basis. You will be working on a daily rate basis and given/sent the relevant IT equipment prior to starting.
- Writing and delivery of a high-quality Health and Wellbeing Strategy and Policy, reflecting insights gained from community sources and other robust evidence, on how we they are tackling big health and wellbeing issues
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders and organisations (inc. the Public Health Team, partners across the health and care system and academics) to ensure that strategy is evidence based
- Leading research and evaluation activities
- Deliver other high-quality Public Health reports, as required
- Experience of project management/ managing an effective project to deliver strategic and democratic services in local government/local authority
- Experience of policy writing and delivery of high quality strategies/policies
- Proven stakeholder management - Experience of successfully dealing with Government bodies, partners, internal and external local authority staff
- A good understanding and experience of the working of local government
Please apply to this role if it is of interest. To find out more, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 3328090.