INTERIM PUBLIC HEALTH STRATEGIC COMMISSIONER
6-month fully remote contract
Competitive daily rate (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority who is seeking an interim Public Health Strategic Commissioner until the end of this financial year. The post is fully remote, ideally full time (3/4 days pw will be considered).
- Leading on various health improvement programmes in line with business needs, key agendas across drugs + alcohol, substance misuse, healthy weight management
- Collaborate with partners across statutory and wider sectors to develop the existing service provision within the local authority
- Working with the commissioning team and wider public health team on commissioning and procurement of the relevant services from start to finish
- Line management of two staff members
- Must have public health commissioning experience from a local authority/local government setting
- Understanding and experience of leading on key health improvement agendas
- Strong communication skills, liaising with external and internal stakeholders
If interested, please apply to the role. For more information, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 3328090. If you know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to share this email to your network far and wide.