Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support with the recruitment for a Interim Strategic Public Health Commissioner (Sexual Health). This is a full time role working on a fully remote basis for 6 months.
This role will be responsible for the delivery of the arrangements for sexual health commissioning, as well as developing other opportunities for collaborative commissioning.
- Lead on the development and delivery of joint commissioning
- Provide subject matter expertise and technically skilled leadership to sexual health commissioning
- Provide expert commissioning and contracting advice and specialist support Public Health teams.
- Lead ensuring contracts deliver according to specification, and to respond proactively to under-performance.
- Oversee commissioning projects to deliver expected outcomes in a timely way.
- Ensure that all aspects of the commissioning cycle are implemented safely and efficiently, including health need assessments, service reviews and equality impact assessments, specification development and procurement.
Applicants for this role must have experience of working in a senior commissioning role for a local authority with expertise in Sexual Health.
To hear more, please contact Maisie Hockings.