Public Health School Nurse
6 month contract
Part remote/part on-site
Competitive daily rate
Panoramic Associates are working with an East of England local authority in the recruitment of a Public Health School Nurse on an interim basis for a minimum of 6 months. The Public Health Nursing integrated service will be integral in supporting the delivery of the Healthy Child Programme in schools across the local area.
- To deliver the Healthy Child programme in schools and community settings
- Contribute appropriately to outbreak responses in line with PHE Health Protection Unit.
- Support the school-based immunization and vaccination program e.g. HPV and other public health initiatives
- Assess the health needs within a defined neighborhood school population, through the use of public health information, school health profiling and individual health questionnaires.
- Specialist Public Health Nurse in School Nursing qualification (BSc/MSc Hons Public Health Specialist Practitioner (School Nursing) or equivalent (NMC Registration and SCPHN qualification)
- Experience in a similar role in schools and community settings, experience of working in local authority/local government is highly desirable
- Healthy Child Program (DH 2009, DOH 2009)
To hear more about this role please apply and/or contact Mia Collett on / on LinkedIn.