Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority who are seeking an interim Public Health Project Manager to assist them for 6 months, on a predominantly remote basis. The objective of the role is to lead on projects in Children's services that have arisen due to the impact from COVID-19. This includes planning, progress tracking through to completion and delivery.
The duties of the role involve:
- Working closely with strategic partners, including Local Authority stakeholders, Schools, Early Years and Health colleagues, to implement a programme of project work, improving outcomes for children, young people and their families
- To build upon the initial programme plan and budget which recognises emerging evidence of impact from Covid-19
- Delivering programme and project objectives, agreed milestones and providing all relevant documentation to local boards including the Health Protection Board
Essential criteria includes:
- Extensive and proven Project Management skills and experience
- Experience of working in local government/ local authority / NHS setting is essential
- Excellent communication skills including proven stakeholder management, coordination, commissioning experience
This role can be completed on a remote basis but a local candidate is preferred due to occasional essential meetings (approx. 1-2 times per month).
If you are interested and/or know anyone who may be, please apply to the role.