Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority in the North that are moving towards establishment of their own local contact tracing programme, to support the national Test and Trace programme and get much closer to identifying and contracting 100% of their COVID-19 cases and their close contacts in a timely manner.
The local authority are looking to bring in a Public Health Consultant to act as SRO who will be responsible to propose and then set up an operational model plus a Programme Manager to support them for an initial period of 3 months with the potential to extend. These roles will be fully remote home working.
Programme Manager role responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up and coordinating the establishment of the local programme. Ensuring the effective deployment of resources and that the whole service is up and running by the 15th December
- Excellent project / programme management skills
- Strong track record of delivering partnership projects to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work within a political environment.
- Working with the consultant lead to ensure that the team are recruited and appropriately trained.
- Provide regular update reports for Director of Public Health (or Deputy), Health Protection Board and Senior Leadership Team of the Council.
- The post holder must be available as soon as possible and for at least 2 months.
- The number of days per week is negotiable but it is envisaged that this will be between 4 and 5 days per week.
- This programme must be able to identify and contact the vast majority of local cases and their close contacts quickly. Provide relevant advice and direct people to appropriate support to self-isolate.
- This programme must be fully operational by December 15th
- Ensure that the service can be handed over to a team leader to continue the implementation for as long as necessary
I have advertised the Consultant in Public Health role separately. To hear more on either the CPH / Programme Manager role please contact me on OR 07557107933