Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support the recruitment for a Interim Public Health Programme Manager to cover - Living with COVID, contact tracing and health inequalities. This is a fully remote post for 6 months - 2-4 days per week will be considered.
Role responsibilities include:
- Oversight and ongoing review of current established welfare support for those who have to isolate / are vulnerable or in need
- Making the links and joint up approach with the other 2 projects test and trace and project leads
- Lead the member led engagement board and review of its membership and focus in line with living with COVID-19 as per ADPH report
- Project lead for the inequalities agenda with a clear plan working with key partners and across council teams including those within public health
- Clear focus on community development approach ABCD
- Oversight of the vaccination programme: currently led by consultant in public health and team alongside the CCG and local health providers
- Key focus targeting community messages through community networks , COVID-19 champions and council community development workers
- Targeting areas high COVID-19 rates/ low vaccination rates with vaccination team and comms team
To apply for this skills you must have a good knowledge of public health / health inequalities and strong project / programme management skills.
Interview's for this role will be held on June 22nd 2021. Please contact Maisie Hockings to apply.