Public Health Practitioner
Competitive daily rate (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority who are seeking in Interim Public Health Practitioner on a fully remote basis to assist in outbreak management. The focus of the role is to contribute to the day-to-day provision of the health protection function for the prevention and management of COVID-19 outbreaks.
Main duties include:
- Lead the operational management and development of outbreak management in line with new local, regional and national service guidance or demands
- Manage the day-to-day activity of the Outbreak Management Team
- Lead on the prevention of and the prevention + management of outbreaks
- Delivery and maintenance of the local Test and Trace programme
- Recent experience of working in local authority/local government settings
- Detailed knowledge of national/regional policies around covid-19 outbreak management
- Detailed knowledge of responsibilities of key agencies in NHS Test and Trace
This is fantastic opportunity for senior public health professionals/practitioners who are looking for progression and to gain senior-level exposure. You will work directly with senior figures including the Director of Public Health and senior internal and external stakeholders.