Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support the recruitment to an Interim Public Health Intelligence Specialist role for an initial period for 6 months. This is a 3 days per week role working on a fully remote basis for the duration of the contract.
The purpose of the job is to employ quantitative data analysis skills to provide accurate insights into health and health inequalities of the local area. It will be your responsibility to provide professional, evidence-based services and advice in areas such as needs assessment, evaluation, data interpretation and cost-effectiveness analysis, drawing upon competencies in statistics, epidemiology, and health economics
- Provide specialist advice on statistical and computing standards and practice, including the presentation of statistical data.
- Lead on the identification of solutions and make decisions regarding public health intelligence functions.
- Identify and implement new ways in which intelligence can contribute to the strategic objectives of the Specialist Public Health Directorate.
- Take a lead role in the quality assurance of public health intelligence outputs
- Contribute to the training and development of public health staff.
- To participate fully in the work programme of the Specialist Public Health Directorate to achieve its objective of improving the health of the population and reducing health inequalities and provide support in key areas of corporate leadership.
To apply for this role you must have experience of working in a public health intelligence role for a local authority (public health analyst / health intelligence specialist) for a minimum of 3 years.
Please contact Maisie Hockings to hear more.