Interim Public Health Community Engagement Lead
Fully remote post
3 - 6 month contract, 3-5 days per week
Competitive daily rate
Panoramic Associates are recruiting on behalf of a Yorkshire based local authority who is seeking an Interim Public Health Community Engagement Lead post. The objective of this role will be to support the Public Health team to identify and deliver engagement campaigns across areas with significant health inequalities to increase uptake on the vaccination and mental health programmes.
- Identify, evaluate and deliver engagement campaigns to specific groups with significant health inequalities in the local area regarding access and take up of vaccinations, testing and wider issues around mental health
- Work in partnership with local organisations and local government stakeholders to build relationships, drive engagement and create forward action plans (NHS / CCG)
- Experience of working within the communities from one or more of the following settings: including local authority, voluntary sector, wider local government ie NHS Trust, CCG)
- Proven experience and understanding of inequalities
- Project management experience, partnership working
- It will be highly beneficial to have knowledge within the locality (to be discussed over the phone)
To apply for this role, please contact Mia Collett or Bianca Ashwin on m.collett @ panoramicassociates.co.uk / b.ashwin @ panoramicassociates.co.uk to find out more.