NEW INTERIM PUBLIC HEALTH COMMISSIONING ROLE
9-month fully remote contract
Competitive daily rate (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority who is seeking an interim Public Health Commissioner until the end of this financial year. The post is fully remote, ideally full time (3/4 days pw will be considered).
- Working in partnership with the public mental health team, children's team and other council department, to develop service designs for the service models in the spending plan
- Rapidly writing service specifications for at least 4 services
- Working with the commissioning team and public mental health team on procurement of the services from start to finish
- Must have public health commissioning experience from a local authority/local government setting
- Contract management experience
- Understanding of mental health and emotional wellbeing needs is highly desirable
- Understanding in community development or behaviour change is highly desirable
If interested, please apply to the role. For more information, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 3328090. If you know anyone who may be interested, please feel free to share this email to your network far and wide.