Public Health Analyst
Fully remote post
Up to 6 months
BAU and COVID-19 reporting post
- BAU reporting and regression based on the risk factors the candidate will have access to.
- Analysis modelling in health or time series analysis
- COVID-19 work includes linking datasets with regression and modelling to analyse COVID data with health and social care data to identify areas for interventions
- Public Health intelligence/analyst experience within local government
- High level of statistics experience
- Regression knowledge and application
If you're interested, please apply to the role. Our client is looking for an urgent start and can interview later this week.
Equally if you know anyone who fits the brief and would be interested, please refer their details on and utilise our referral voucher scheme!