Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for an Interim Public Health Analyst to start ASAP for approximately 3-6 months. This role can be fulfilled fully remotely and is seeking a candidate who can support for a minimum of 3 days per week.
You will be paid a market competitive daily rate (IR35 status TBC)
- Delivery of a JSNA including report writing and presentation
- Lead on completing mapping work, analysis on complimentary information, various stakeholder management and bringing it through to completion
- Creating of presentation by using public health datasets, presentation software (Tableau)
To be considered for this role you must have experience of working as public health analyst in at least one of the following settings:
- Local Authority / PHE / NHS / Health Protection Agency / Public Health Agency.
- Experience of delivering JSNAs
- Expert in JSNA report writing and presentation delivery
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.