Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support with the recruitment for a public health analyst to start 4th January for a 6-month period. This post will have a specific focus on COVID-19 Outbreak Control (prevention, surveillance, and response) work-stream, collaborating with the Health informatics team leading on the implementation of COVID-19 data products and processes.
- Provide an epidemiology data and intelligence function to enable a full understanding of health needs in the area, addressing health inequalities, determining priorities for action and assisting in the understanding of the wider wellbeing needs of the local population.
- Lead the development and production of specific Needs Assessments and information products, as determined by the business needs of the Public Health team and other services across the council.
- Communicate and explain complex data clearly and accurately, enabling diverse audiences to understand the key messages.
- Maintain public confidence in response and for the effectiveness of the COVID-19 outbreak control work-stream.
- Manage the timely production of specialist public health reports, dashboards and other products to inform the local response to COVID-19
- Manage multiple and competing data flows, be able to present information prompt and accurately in such a way that enables swift decisions under pressure. The data itself will be highly sensitive.
If you would like to view a full job spec or hear more about this project please contact Maisie Hockings.