Panoramic Associates are working with a SOUTH EAST based local authority to recruit an Interim Project Manager for Lateral Flow Testing. This role is initially until March 2022 and will require you to work 5 days per week (4 days from home and 1 day on site). This is an inside ir35 role paying £430 per day.
The onsite work 1 day per week will be to check the operations and complete Clinical Audits (full Audit training provided - not necessary to have previous experience of this).
Role responsibilities include:
- Operationally manage the Lateral Flow testing within the local area
- Act as a single point of contact for Lateral Flow Testing.
- Escalate and support the management of complex incidents and outbreaks.
- Utilise an evidence based approach to manage clinical/professional advice and discussions within the team, seeking senior advice as/when appropriate.
- Own and report on LFT data and hold weekly operational meetings with the operational team members and stakeholders to address risks, issues, share learning and celebrate what went well that week.
- Raise issues and promote success upward in the governance chain.
- Act as a conduit between stakeholders and Operational Teams.
- Keep up to date with current national and regional guidance regarding Lateral Flow Testing.
- Ensure external partners are reported to and met with as required.
- Monitor spending within the programme and ensure the programme is within the "Rate-Card Cap" set by DHSC.
- Proactively & innovatively seeking solutions to downward trends in testing.
- The post holder will also contribute to addressing the wider health impacts of COVID 19 related to the Public Heath Team
To apply for this role you must have experience in Project Management (prefer Prince2), good Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills, Highlight reporting, Chairing meetings, communication with stakeholder and have a background in Local Authority or NHS.
Interviews will be held this week, please contact Maisie Hockings / Bianca Ashwin to apply.