Interim Programme Manager (COVID-19 OUTBREAK PLAN / TEST AND TRACE PROGRAMME)
April 2021 - November 2021 (possible extension)
Panoramic Associates are supporting out local authority client to recruit a Interim Programme Manager to lead / manage and deliver various projects / workstreams under for the COVID outbreak plan / Test and Trace Programme. The Programme Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving and overseeing the delivery of the projects to ensure that the objectives are clearly defined, monitored and achieved within the agreed time, cost and quality constraints ensuring readiness for change.
- Play a key role in project governance and working with stakeholders, to ensure the agreed project outputs are delivered to enable benefits to be realised.
- Have effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Require expertise in high level programme / project management skills and an ability to work in a complex and changing environment.
- Responsible for ensuring that robust project management processes are embedded into the priority programmes and quality improvement work stream.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Public Health COVID Outbreak Plan and its associated projects, and will be a single point of contact, ensuring delivery of work packages, escalating issues and reporting highlights within the governance process as appropriate, in accordance with the standards and methodology of accepted management protocol.
- Work across and with a range of stakeholders representing the whole health and care spectrum, including commissioners, providers, clinicians, professionals, lay members, service users, carers and patients.
- Ensure that all project and programme management documentation, including plans, progress reports and performance metrics, is used to manage and report on workstream and individual project delivery to ensure the objectives of the programme are being delivered. Ensuring that it is completed and submitted in accordance with the agreed governance arrangements.
- Maintain a full and accurate audit trail of key decisions, actions and outputs, including but not limited to risk and issue logs, project/milestone plans, update/highlight reports, and action plans, and make adjustments if targets/deadlines are not met
To hear more about this role or apply please contact Maisie Hockings with a CV.