Residential Programme Manager (Housing)
9-12 Month Contract
Southeast of England
Up to £500 a day Inside IR35 (Dependant on experience)
Remote working - a requirement to be in the office 1-2 times a week.
Panoramic Associates is currently supporting a Local Authority based in the Southeast of England to help in the search for a Programme Manager to help oversee and monitor all aspects of programme management for the council house development programme
The successful candidate will be a pivotal addition to the Development team in helping to ensure smooth, timely and within-budget delivery of the scheme.
- To act as the programme, lead for all aspects of the delivery of the Residential Programme; coordinating the legal, finance and governance arrangements to seek to ensure effective overall management and minimise financial and liability issues for the council.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships and effective communication with stakeholders including senior managers and colleagues in other services, elected representatives, and key partners including other Local Authorities and Registered Providers.
- Be responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the Programme, ensuring effective project management including clear and owned milestones and project administration.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Demonstratable experience delivering Build and Construction programmes within a Local Authority setting. Experience delivering residential and/or commercial builds is a necessity.
- Be experienced in stakeholder communication and reporting.
- Able to effectively manage all aspects of a programme simultaneously.
This role is an initial 6 months with a view to extension and offering up to £500 a day (Inside IR35). The role is predominately remote working with a requirement to be in the office 1-2 times a week.