Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support with the recruitment for TWO x Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst roles to deliver robust and accessible analysis in order to guide and inform operational decision making, working directly with the director of public health, consultants in public health, heads of service, senior managers, public health specialists and partner organisations. This is a remote role for an initial period of 6 months.
- Undertake, interpret and analyse contract, service and policy performance monitoring: service inputs, service outputs and outcomes against service and policy aims and addressing local need and budgets.
- Develop tools and systems to facilitate analysis and improved understanding to support the operational delivery of services.
- Provide regular reports drawing together public health surveillance and epidemiology intelligence alongside service monitoring and evaluation analysis to inform operational decision making.
- Provide specialist advice and guidance on population health datasets and sources, analysis, research and reports to public health staff and other users of operational intelligence.
- Work with other analysts within the council's Business Intelligence team, surveillance and outbreak analysts and external knowledge and intelligence colleagues in support of key programmes of work, sharing skills, knowledge and insight.
To apply for this role you must be Degree qualified (or equivalent) in relevant subject plus number of years' experience in a similar role. You must also have the practical experience in the following: