I have a brilliant opportunity available for an Interim IT Category Manager to join an established client of ours based in the North West operating within the Public Sector. Here are the details:
Interim IT Category Manager
£500/day - Inside IR35
6 months initially
5 days a week
If your application is successful, you'll have a great opportunity to assist with the development of a top level category plan as well as the possibility of contract extension.
You'll be responsible for ensuring they secure the best outcomes for the client by providing an efficient and cost-effective tendering process specialising within IT. You will also guarantee that maximum use is made of information technology systems within the Department.
- Significant experience of working in a category manager role in a large public sector organisation
- Experience of undertaking IT related category management activities effectively in liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of public sector contract regulations
- Experience of implementing ICT or Digital Solutions for purchasing
- Provable stakeholder management skills
- CIPS preferable
If you're interested and believe you have the skills required, I'd love to hear from you! Just get in touch through the details below:
Work: 0333 307 6020
Mobile: 07523 519 397
However, if this role is not of interest to you personally at the moment but you may know someone who might be suitable, do still get in touch as we offer a referral scheme which could see £150 go your way for any candidates we place through you!