Panoramic Associates are looking for Infection Prevention and Nurse to support a Local Authority on a remote basis full time for an initial period of 6 months.
Your role will be to support the delivery of the Local Outbreak Control Plan and working closely with Outbreak Control Officer Group, to provide advice and support to the Public Health Team, and other partnership organisations in the management and prevention of COVID-19.
- Supporting the delivery of the key themes in the Local Outbreak Control Plan
- Providing education and training on infection control, particularly relating to COVID-19
- Provision of expert advice on infection prevention and control, particularly relating to COVID-19
- Implementation of national guidance and evidence-based practice
- Influencing clinical and community practice
- Monitoring and assessing risk assessments that are in place across provider, community organisations and Council services to demonstrate compliance with national standards, guidance and best practice for IPC on COVID-19
To apply for this role you must be qualified in the area of infection control / have relevant experience in the nursing field.