Panoramic Associates are working with several local authorities assisting in the recruitment of an Infection Prevention and Control Nurse, to support the response to COVID-19.
The post holder will be responsible in providing expert support and advice in infection prevention/control in order to prevent and manage local infectious diseases outbreaks predominantly in various settings including: schools, health and care settings. Working as a senior member of the Public Health team with responsibility for, auditing, developing, planning and implementing comprehensive infection prevention and control processes across the local area.
- Recognise and isolate outbreaks of infectious diseases in health and care settings and in the community at large.
- Create strategies and action-plans for the prevention of outbreaks.
- Investigate possible outbreaks and marshal resources in response in the event of a confirmed outbreak.
- Serve as an infectious disease advisor for health and care setting providers and members of the local community.
- Provide training to support infection prevention and control
- Review care home policies and procedures to ensure plans are robust for preventing and managing COVID-19 cases.
- Advise on COVID-19 safe practice including site visits
Please note that this role can be fully remote if required. In some cases, some site visits may be required.
To hear more about this role, please contact Mia Collett on or 0117 3328090.