Panoramic Associates are working with a London based local authority to support them in finding an Interim Infection Prevention and Control Nurse to support the response to COVID-19 within care homes.
The post holder will be responsible in providing expert support and advice in infection prevention/control in order to prevent and manage local infectious diseases outbreaks predominantly in care home settings. You will be required to carry out on site visits to care homes in North London.
These roles are band 6 / band 7 level however higher bands will be considered. The roles will be paid on a competitive dail rate.
- Recognise and isolate outbreaks of infectious diseases in health and care settings
- Create strategies and action-plans for the prevention of outbreaks in care homes
- Infection Prevention and Control Audits
- Provide Training to Care Homes
- Serve as an infectious disease advisor for health and care setting providers and members of the local community.
- Provide training to support infection prevention and control (including to care homes)
- Review care home policies and procedures to ensure plans are robust for preventing and managing COVID-19 cases.
To apply, please contact Maisie Hocking