Project Manager - New Build
Local Authority, London
£350-£400 daily rate (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority to recruit an Interim Development Manager. As part of your role, you will be overseeing a small-scale new build social housing scheme from feasibility to completion. You will also be instrumental in helping progress the councils land led development opportunities.
Key role requirements:
- Effectively operating the councils appraisal system
- Carrying out land appraisals and feasibility of sites from inception to handover
- Working effectively with peers and colleagues on sensitive public agendas
- Being commercially focused with the ability to forecast, plan and manage project/internal resources and external suppliers.
- Good track record in land acquisition, ideally having acquired a variety of social housing sites
- Excellent project management skills with recent experience of project managing new build housing schemes
To be considered for this opportunity, it is essential that you have significant experience once developing housing sites within a Local Authority or Housing Association setting.
The role will be for an initial six months on a remote basis with a likely extension depending on performance, my client will be looking to interview next week.
Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role isn't right for you, I still would like to have a conversation and talk through your experience further.