Housing Project Manager (Delivery)
4-6 months (potential to go permanent)
North West of England
£3330 - £370 a day (outside IR35) DOE
Panoramic Associates have a brand new interim opportunity with my Housing Association client based in Manchester as they look to recruit a Housing Project Manager. As part of your role, you will be responsible for the progression of the Housing Associations on-site schemes.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Cash flow and board management
- Value engineer the current projects to ensure value for money and outline any cost implications
- Working effectively with the assigned employers' agents
- Helping to drive change management to ensure the efficiency of current internal processes
- Building strong working relationships with Homes England representative to progress housing development
- Record progress and offer valuable contribution within construction meetings
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively both with internal stakeholders and the external development market
- Experience of successfully leading project teams, to deliver high quality homes within programme and budget.
To be considered for the role, you must have operated within a social housing setting, preferably from a Housing Association background. A strong Affordable Housing background would be advantageous along with a track of submitting bids through the Investment Management System (IMS). The role has become available due to the Housing Association not being successful once recruiting permanently and will last for 4-6 months.
My client is looking to interview this week and early next week. The majority of the role will be on-site due to the nature of the work, but there will be allowances for home working for administrative needs.
Please give me a call or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.