Interim Housing Development Assistant
Six months (likely extension)
Panoramic Associates have a brand-new exciting opportunity for a development professional to be involved in a large-scale housing pipeline. A London Local Authority client is looking to acquire a Development Assistant to support specific development projects and the sales and marketing workstream.
- Providing business support for the housing development team
- Ability to work effectively with the Project Managers to onboard advice and support with relevant tasks
- Supporting the Senior Project Managers in management of all project cash sheets and providing updates via development software packages
- Ensuring that all work is delivered to agreed specifications, timescales and budgets
- Helping the sales and marketing workstream by collating any queries from solicitors, sales agents and the council
To be considered for the role, you must have had some exposure to a development process in a construction/ surveying environment from either a public or private setting. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to progress their career in the housing development or placemaking field.
The role will be for an initial six months with a view to extension, there will be a future permanent opportunity on offer if you can demonstrate the right characteristics. My client can interview next Thursday with the position being solely remote in line with the Covid guidelines.
Please send an email or C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role isn't right for you, I still would like to have a conversation and talk through your experience further.