Interim Highway Programme Manager
Daily Rate: £400 - £450 (DOE) inside IR35
My London Local Authority client is currently looking to recruit an interim Highway & Transport Programme Manager.
As part of your role, you will be driving the council's transport and highway development initiatives to address low neighbourhood traffic congestion, School Streets, Cycling and Walking project and roll out the Councils camera enforcement plans.
The main responsibilities of the role
- Oversee the delivery of these projects from inception through to implementation.
- Act as the Council lead for the overall management and implementation of effective planning whilst advising the programme sponsor
- Help local business and improve the public realm for local residents
- Working with the design team to help implement ideas once taking feedback from the stakeholders
- Lead on the development of specific policies and procedures to contribute to the continuous improvement in own work area.
- Creating a strong working environment to ensure advice and guidance are used to meet the customer needs
To be considered for this role, you must have relevant experience in a Local Authority setting once working on transport and highway schemes. A proven track record of overseeing the feasibility stage of the above schemes would be advantageous.
The role will be for an initial six months with the chosen candidate ideally looking to start in April. There will be remote working for the foreseeable future.
Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role isn't right for you, I still want to hear from you.