Panoramic Associates are working with a West Midlands based local authority to recruit a Interim Health Protection Nurse for a remote 6 month assignment (full time). This post will commence at the start of December.
This role will provide support to the health protection team around COVID-19, winter pressures and flu.
- Supporting care homes / schools / domiciliary care providers with outbreak management
- Supporting with rolling out flu vaccinations and booster jabs
- Working with community to encourage uptake in vaccination
- Drafting communications on guidance
- Business as usual winter pressures
To apply for this role you MUST be a registered nurse with signifgant experience in the area of health protection / infection prevention and control.
To hear more please contact Maisie Hockings.