Interim Head of Regeneration (Growth and Development)
Location: North West of England
Daily Rate: £500-£600 a day (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority based in the North West of England to support the recruitment of an interim Head of Regeneration.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for overseeing the Council's growth and development services whilst being responsible for the achievement of the performance of the services.
Other areas of the role:
- Hold responsibility for the building control, development management and other technical functions
- Ensure that that the Council's town centre is an attractive offering for the local residents by ensuring a comprehensive town centre vision is in place
- Maximise the use of Council's assets by encouraging place-based opportunities
- Deliver the Councils Economic Development Strategy by establishing strong relationships between internal and external members
- Developing strong business networks and engage in new investment prospects
As part of your previous experience, you will have an in-depth understanding of at least one of the planning, building control, growth and regeneration services. A degree in Town and Country Planning or a professional qualification in RTPI would be advantageous. The role will be for a minimum of 3 months with a likely extension to 6 months.
Interviews will be conducted next week; job descriptions are available on request. Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.