Panoramic Associates are currently working with a North West-based Local Authority to help them recruit an Interim Head of Public Health Business and Policy. Our client is looking for someone who can start in August for 5 days per week, remotely on an initial 6-month basis offering a competitive daily rate.
This role will aim to focus on the following within the public health directorate:
- Operational and leadership development
- Manage and setting the budget
- Business planning and corporate performance
- Strategic planning and governance
- Organising and assuring reports
- Process improvement and process redesign
- Strategic communications
- Organisational Development, culture change and team development (helping them think about the way they operate - agile methodology's, hybrid model
If you would like to apply for this role, you must have demonstrable experience of working in a similar role for a local authority. You will need to be highly organised and be able to hit the ground running. Public Health experience is not essential but it is preferable.
To hear more or view a full JD, please contact Maddison Barry.
*If you know anyone who fits the brief and would be interested, please refer their details on and utilise our referral voucher scheme!*