Interim Head of Community Safety - Local Authority
£400-£500 a day (Inside IR35)
2-3 days in the office, remainder remote
Panoramic Associates is currently working exclusively with a Local Authority client based in London to help in the appointment of a Head of Community Safety. Reporting to the Assistant Director of Public Protection you will strategically lead and develop the delivery of the council Community Safety agenda.
Other areas of the role:
- Provide strategic leadership on several safety issues such as counter-terrorism, hate crimes, gangs and antisocial behaviour.
- Develop considered approaches to victim and witness support.
- Be the key point of strategic contact within the council on major criminal incidents.
- Be knowledgeable about current and emerging legislative responsibilities in order to deliver successful interventions around the borough.
We are looking to recruit an experienced, ambitious, and highly committed individual, with a demonstratable track record of developing partnerships, leading at a senior level, and with direct experience in managing change and delivering services within Community Safety.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Proven track record of working as a Head of Community Safety within the Local Authority setting.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of contextual safeguarding and a track record of successful interventions
- Previous experience managing ad developing CCTV services is essential.
This role is an initial 6 months with a view to extension and offering up to £500 a day. It will be a mixture of in-office (2-3 days) and remote working depending on the client's needs.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks.