Interim Head of Capital Development
Location: East of England
Salary: £500-£600 a day (Inside IR35)
12 Month Contract
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in the East of England, who due to increased funding are looking to hire an Interim Head of Capital Development to oversee their mix-use £150 Million Capital Programme.
Other Areas of the Role:
- Take lead and maintain stakeholder engagement and relationships
- Manage the performance of the capital delivery team and conduct performance reviews.
- Lead on schemes from inception to completion, including leading the procurement process, commercial negotiations, contract documentation sign off and contract close procedures being achieved.
- Develop policies and strategies to ensure the Councils, financial and contractual obligations are met.
- Lead on reporting to elected members and the partners involved in the capital delivery of schemes.
To be considered for the role you will have a proven track record of overseeing and delivering multi-million-pound capital programmes within a Local Authority setting, whilst implementing new strategies and policies to encourage the progression of the programme. Experience in managing multiple teams and conducting performance reviews is a necessity. Previous local experience and work history in the area will be advantageous.
Interviews will be taking place virtually via teams in the next couple of weeks.