- Contribute to the Housing and Corporate Asset Management Strategy
- Ensure appropriate processes and policies are in place for proper Asset Management
- Development and management of long-term housing investment programmes across all property types.
- Oversee statutory compliance requirements for the Council's property portfolio.
- Ensure team members are properly trained in the relevant areas.
- Budget responsibility for all aspects of asset management across the Council's property portfolio including budget setting and monitoring.
- Identify and propose areas for service improvement within the asset management function.
- Undertake all corporate requirements on health & safety in relation to the Council's property portfolio.
To be considered for the position, you will hold experience in both social housing and commercial projects, along with expertise in housing repairs, commercial lettings, and compliance. You will also have experience in service transformation, contract management and performance management.
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 2nd August; job descriptions are available on request post phone conversation with myself.
Please let me know if this is of interest, or indeed if you know anyone who is looking.