Interim Director of Place
Location: South West
Daily rate: £625 -£650 a day (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority company based in the South West to help support the recruitment of an interim Director of Place.
As part of your role, you will be supporting the companies goal to broaden the place-shaping priorities. These areas consist of regeneration, affordable housing, carbon reduction and many other great initiatives.
Other areas of the role:
- Work across the service to help deliver several existing projects
- Directly and in-directly line manage Managers to help with their progression and help them achieve their work goals
- Building lasting relationships with elected councillors and other senior members/ stakeholders
- Help the organisation reach their saving and cost reduction goals without impacting the long term objectives
- Oversee the management of consultancy jobs whilst looking at other service areas to provide informative recommendations
As part of your previous experience, you will have operated at either Head of Service or Director level within Local Government. A proven track record in place-shaping, regeneration, planning and project management would be advantageous.
The role will be for an initial six month contract on a 3-4 day a week basis, there will be aspects of remote working, but a weekly presence will be required in the office.
Interviews will be conducted this week virtually on Microsoft Teams. Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.