Interim Estates Surveyor
3 months (likely extension)
Daily Rate: £DOE (Inside IR35)
We are on the lookout for an knowledgeable Chartered Surveyor who has experience of dealing with all aspects of commercial property asset management including lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, day to day Landlord and Tenant management.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for carrying out inspections on Commercial to Residential Conversions and to implement the appropriate actions, as a result, ensuring premises comply with current Regulations/ Legislation.
Other areas of the role:
- In collaboration with the senior team provide monthly performance reports to demonstrate progress in key work areas and benchmark performance data on voids, lettings, income generation, arrears, and payment stats
- Liaise with appropriate bodies such as Planning, Building Control, and Fire and Rescue Service.
- Expediently letting vacant units on best possible terms
- Undertake rent reviews and lease renewals to maximise rental and lease term to achieve budgets in accordance with delegated authorities
- Manage assignments and Landlords consents and support lease re-gear activity
- Ensure that landlord service charge and insurance payments are actioned in a timely manner and in line with relevant practice codes
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV. Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.