Interim Economic Regeneration Manager (Local Authority)
Southeast of England based
6-month contract (Potential for extension)
Day Rate: £300-£350 a day (IR35 status TBD)
Predominately Remote working - 1 day in the office per week
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority client based in the Southeast of England to facilitate the appointment of an Economic Regeneration Manager on an interim basis for 6 months.
Due to the increased workload, the council is looking for an additional member of the team to help lead and support the development of a range of projects to support the council's Shared Prosperity Fund bid.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To draft the Shared Prosperity Fund Local Investment Plan and bid submission.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders to understand needs across the district.
- Prepare reports for submission and lead briefings on projects during Cabinet and Council meetings.
- Research the skills and training needs across the district and develop a plan to reduce these issues.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Experience working within a Local Authority setting.
- Experience working alongside businesses, local communities, and other stakeholders and maintaining these relationships.
- Experience in identifying and securing external funding opportunities and ensuring compliance with reporting procedures associated with public sector funding sources.
- Proven track record in developing bids and training initiatives.
- Experience in partnership working including joint delivery projects.
- Relevant Professional qualification with eligibility for RTPI or IED membership is desirable.
This assignment is an initial 6 months with likely extension and offering between £300 - £350 (IR35 to be determined) depending on experience. There will be a mixture of remote working with a requirement to be onsite 1 day per week.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks, if you are interested in knowing more apply today or contact Rashani Johnson @ Panoramic Associates