Interim Economic Regeneration Manager
6 Month Contract (Likely extension)
Location: Southeast of England
Salary: £450-£500 a day (Outside IR35)
Remote working - Monthly in-office visits
Panoramic Associates is delighted to be working with a Local Authority based in the Southeast of England to help in the search for Interim Economic Regeneration Programme Manager. Your main role will be to review the project scoping and initiation of the Council's regeneration projects.
Key Areas of the Role:
- Prepare business plans and 'pipeline' bids for regeneration projects.
- Procure specialist consultants to draw up and deliver economic focused visions.
- Report and advise relevant boards and stakeholders on initiation stages.
- Prepare project initiation documentation through to sign off.
- Work closely with senior members, external partners and other complex stakeholders.
To be considered for the role you will have extensive experience in complex stakeholder management and experience of reporting and advising government boards. Experience in leading successful bids, administrating grants and scoping project initiation within a Local Authority setting is essential.
This is an initial 3-month contract (Likely extension) and predominately remote working with in office working required 1-2 times a week. Interviews will be taking place virtually in the next coming weeks and done on a first-come-first-served basis.
Additional information can be provided after an initial telephone conversation.