Interim Economic Development Practitioner
Six months initially (likely extension)
£400-£450 a day (outside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is exclusively supporting a newly formed regeneration and economic development company as they look to create innovative district centres. The company has been established to compete with other SME's/Business in the educational marketplace to support existing on-site higher educational institutions.
The company will be looking to scale upwards in the next 18-24 months. The sites will initially be based in London with the view of setting up operations in Europe.
Key role requirements:
- Research and insight work to develop site strategies, marketing strategies, services and programmes
- Activate the required promotional space via events, interventions and the products/services/propositions of the innovation centre
- Find ways to bridge the gap between higher education institutions and SME's/businesses to utilise talent
- Apply marketing strategies, other services and provide programme management
- Track and source raw data to develop the company's economic development strategy
The successful candidate must have a track record in project and programme management in an Economic Development environment. A good blend of Public Sector knowledge and commercial sector awareness would be advantageous.
The role will predominately be on a remote basis, with on-site presence being required initially. The sites will be across London, with location prioritisation based on research data findings.
If the appointed candidate is successful in scaling the company in the initial 6-month period, extensions will be required. Interviews will be held virtually in the coming weeks - please send a C.V or give me a call on 01173328090.