Development Manager (Local Authority - Residential Schemes)
Southeast of England
6 Month Contract (Likely Extension)
Rate: £375-£430 a day (Inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently supporting a Local Authority based in the Southeast of England to help in the search for a Development Manager. The main duties of the role will be to help in the delivery of their affordable housing scheme. The programmes are currently at the early feasibility stage with the hopes of the successful candidate to deliver the projects through to construction and then handover.
Other Areas of the Role:
- Build and maintain effective stakeholder relationships.
- Confidently advise the organisation on strategic direction and budget management of projects.
- Regularly keep records of projects and update committees on their progress at board meetings.
- To work collaboratively across all service areas with other Project Managers and relevant teams
- Lead and assist in the progression of projects through each RIBA stage.
To be successful in the role you will have a proven track record of delivering mix-use and/or residential schemes from inception to completion within a Local Authority or Housing Association setting.
This assignment is an initial 6 months with likely extension and offering between £375-425 a day Inside IR35. There will be a mixture of remote working with a requirement to be onsite 1-2 days per week.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks, if you are interested in knowing more apply today or contact Rashani Johnson @ Panoramic Associates